Does Chico's have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Chicos' affiliate programs
Yes, Chico's does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Chico's. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes — Apply
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Chicos' homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at chicos.com.
It doesn't look like Chico's offers any affiliate programs right now, but they may in the future.
You can also contact customer service to be directed to the latest information on any possible partnerships here.